Special last minute offer

We would like to book a Seabourn cruise but cannot commit right now because of personal family reasons. Does this cruise line offer last minute unsold suites and from what date from departure sailing ? Thank you. 

Many cruise lines do this but Seabourn do sometimes offer lower prices as you enter the last 3 months(none refundable period). Its not always the case however. 

I just got one of those last minute deals. It was not offered on the website or through a travel agent. I got it by contacting Seabourn directly.  We were 16 days out from the departure date.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pirouette said:

I just got one of those last minute deals. It was not offered on the website or through a travel agent. I got it by contacting Seabourn directly.  We were 16 days out from the departure date.

Did you mean you cold-called Seabourn and asked reservations if they have any last minute deals?

13 hours ago, Pirouette said:

Is this a cold weather cruise?

This cruise is along the coast and beside a temperate rain forest. How cold it will be depends on the month. Temperatures have ranged from the low 50’s F to the high 60’s F. In the summer, Vancouver, the starting point can have temperatures in the high 30’s C- 90’s F.  

There has been little to no rainfall on my present cruise and temperatures have been very pleasant