Miami Shuttle?

Hi

We are sailing on the Icon in 2 weeks and need to get from the Miami airport to the Intercontinental Miami. 

We will then need to go from the Intercontinental to port 2 days later. 

There is a group of 7 of us, including 2 small children (and likely 7 suitcases which makes renting a car tricky)- any recommendations on transportation ? 

We are not bringing car seats with us so would need to rent those as well, which makes me think we will need to do a shuttle service and not uber/taxi? 

TIA! 

I was just looking up information since we will be flying in/out through FLL for an Icon sailing out of Miami.  You could look into an Uber XL or even two ubers.  That seems to be the cheapest route. Check with you hotel as well.  Ours does not offer a shuttle to the port, but has a shuttle company they often call and are willing to call for us.  That is $8 per person.  Uber is still cheaper, but this will work. It looks like Intercontinental can help arrange transport to the port. Maybe they can recommend a company for airport transfer as well.

Other recommendations from people on the Florida port boards mention Jiffy Jeff and SAS.  Other than renting a car, those were the most expensive options, much more than I expected. Uber for all portions is around $230 for us and the private companies were around $520.  (There are 5 of us total.) I know this will be different for you since you are flying from Miami and you have two additional people, but this is just to give you an idea.