Port Vila and Santo - what to organise there?

So I'm going on a South Pacific cruise in about 2 weeks. And they've changed the destination from New Caledonia to Vanuatu. We'll be stopping at Port Vila and Santo - I've been on a South Pacific cruise before but haven't actually been to either of those places. There's going to be about a dozen of us - ranging from 6 to 70 - so trying to get an idea of what to do that isn't going to bore the kids and won't stress out the oldies too much.

For Port Vila, there's this company online that seems to have an reputable online presence - who have a day tour to Blue Lagoon, Eden on the River and Hideaway Island - prices are reasonable adn there's good reviews so I think that is sorted.

I'm having some trouble trying to find info about Santo / Luganville though. It doesn't sound like it's a common destination? Even Viator doesn't seem to have any listed tours or anything.

Anyway, for anyone who has been there - just wonder what there is to do - and how do we go about organising it? Is everything within walkable distance and you don't actually need a tour - kind of like Mystery Island? Is it like Noumea where there's basically a double decker bus you can buy tickets for to take you around? Should I try to book something beforehand? Is this something where we can just get off the ship and there'll be lots of drivers and tour companies for you to negotiate a day trip with?