Enchanted Princess questions from those that have cruised it on the 10 day cruise

beshears

49 minutes ago, Torfamm said:

You can usually see special events and which nights are scheduled as formal nights in the ship’s schedule under “Journey” in the app. Every evening will show either “casual” or “formal” portraits. I’ve seen it populate as much as a couple of months before a cruise or as late as right before sailing.

We sail Aug31st on Enchanted and the production shows and comedy shows popped up in the app 2 days ago. Also see a whole day of 80s themed activities, but so far that's the only theme I've seen. 

FaLi, what a coincidence, all of us doing the Enchanted ship in February. i believe you said you were doing the 2/18/25 cruise? This will seem a little funny/strange, but the reason we did not choose the 18th to cruise, it is MY birthday, and I wanted to keep it separate from the cruise. I guess I am a little spoiled, but my 3 sons generally go out of their way to make my birthday (82 next year, and most people think I look/act younger) very special.

I will say another reason I ASK questions about the Enchanted, it is my first time to do it, and I have done many cruises, so the 6 or 7 who go with me, sort of depend upon me to get as much information as I can about the ship.etc ahead of time. My family does check things out too, so when we get together, we have a pow wow of what we have found out about the Enchanted. 🙂