Book Excursions Early

Our cruise is on January 2 and just checked the excursions for Cabo San Lucas & Puerto Vallarta:  They just went up $20 each.   I should have booked them earlier.  Just a reminder to others to book early, even though payment is required at time of booking. 

Another advantage for booking early is if you find a  better excursion, you can cancel your original excursion and purchase your new one.

• Like 1

They can also come down. And as I posted elsewhere a day or two ago, you will find discounted prices for some a couple days before arriving in port.

2 hours ago, BamaVol said:

They can also come down. And as I posted elsewhere a day or two ago, you will find discounted prices for some a couple days before arriving in port.

Thats good to know...have to make sure that they still have 2 seats available out of 20..Thx

2 hours ago, jimlouisesophie said:

Thats good to know...have to make sure that they still have 2 seats available out of 20..Thx

The limit that Princess shows on the website is 20 tickets per excursion, but they often have many times that amount. Just looking at the "transport capacity" on the excursion details will let you know that. For instance, for my upcoming cruise to New England and Canada, the transport capacity for one of the excursions to Peggy's Cove is 40. They'll have two or three buses going there--giving a total capacity of 80 or 120.