Bliss bar access to Pommery Rose

On our last NCL Bliss, Veuve was still available in some locations and we enjoyed hunting it down for a glass during the day and at sunset...but now that they have fully switched over to Pommery Rose for glasses of premium champagne (outside of Le Bistro), I am hoping Pommery is available in most bars given the wine bar is not always open when I am looking for a glass. Any thoughts on how widely available it is across the bars on the ship? We have FAS+ on our upcoming cruise and I love to get a glass of champagne periodically during the day and sit on the Waterfront looking for whales...Thx!

2 hours ago, VUCruiser said:

On our last NCL Bliss, Veuve was still available in some locations and we enjoyed hunting it down for a glass during the day and at sunset...but now that they have fully switched over to Pommery Rose for glasses of premium champagne (outside of Le Bistro), I am hoping Pommery is available in most bars given the wine bar is not always open when I am looking for a glass. Any thoughts on how widely available it is across the bars on the ship? We have FAS+ on our upcoming cruise and I love to get a glass of champagne periodically during the day and sit on the Waterfront looking for whales...Thx!

The Pommery Rose has been widely available on all our cruises since Jan 2023, when Veuve started leaving the "by the glass" go to.  We had no problem finding at most bars

• Like 1

We will be on our first NCL cruise in a couple of months and had hoped that Veuve Cliquot would be available with our FAS+ package but no longer, it seems.  What other substitutions are they making with the premium wines in the FAS+ package and is there an up to date wine/bar list available?

Thanks./

Was just on the Bliss last month and they had fully shifted over to Jean Haton Brut Rose in place of the Pommery. Pommery Rose wasn't even on the menus any more. Haton is the P+ champagne by the glass. The only place with Veuve was Le Bistro, as expected. 

On the Spirit a couple of months ago they had a rose champagne called Le Kool. Also some "last bottle on the ship" of Pommery, but mostly Le Kool. Wasn't great. Preferred Prosecco 66 by Norwegian, also on the P+ package.

14 hours ago, NengEuis said:

Was just on the Bliss last month and they had fully shifted over to Jean Haton Brut Rose in place of the Pommery. Pommery Rose wasn't even on the menus any more. Haton is the P+ champagne by the glass. The only place with Veuve was Le Bistro, as expected. 

Yeah, I just checked NCL website and they indeed switched to this brand now.

Disappointed they've moved away from the Pommery. So how's the new Jean Haton? I've never had that one before.

Oh, and to add to the answers to the original question: yes, it's easy to find the champagne at the "big" bars. They always had it in the atrium bar at any time, no problem getting a glass or two (or three, LOL)! Only place they didn't have it was at the mojito bar.

Just off the Getaway and had the Haton for the first time.  Nowhere near as good as Pommery.  I did find it at the Prime Meridian bar and learned they are using up the 8 bottles that are left but Haton is the new champagne.  It's also $29/glass vs $25/glass of the Pommery.  

• Like 1