Questions regarding Iconic Suite on E-Class ship

CypressCajun

Hello all: We currently have a reservation on an upcoming cruise in an Iconic suite. I’m curious what others experiences has been.

A few questions that I have:

• The second bedroom suite – is there a door that separates the suite (bathroom to bedroom)? Or do you know if we can request a room divider of sorts?
  • The unlimited specialty dining –
    •  What is included with this? There are 4 adults staying in the suite – if we opted for in-room dining, could we piecemeal dining options from around the boat (e.g., one person orders from Fine Cut, someone from Eden, someone from Raw, etc.).
    • Do we need to make reservations early if we want to dine at the specialty restaurants?
    • Things like the seafood tower at Raw, or the Tomahawk – is there a surcharge?
  • Drinks in room
    • Can we request things like a carafe of orange juice, and then several glasses of bubbly for us to enjoy in room?

Thanks!

No answers yet? Very few of us have stayed in the Iconic suites. I do think I can answer a couple of the questions though.

Unlimited speciality dining? Make a reservation and go. I don’t think you would get an up charge on a Tomahawk. I think Raw on 5 had a unique arrangement like maybe a dollar limit; however, I also bet when you give them the Iconic Suite number it’s possible they may not keep track.

Room service doesn’t work that way. You have an actual menu you may order from, but it does not include everything from the speciality restaurants. At least that way in other upper suites.

You will have mixers and alcohol in your room. I’m not certain if you can order mixed drinks to be delivered or not, but you are literally a 20 second walk from the Retreat Lounge where you can get whatever you want.

I bet you can get a carafe of orange juice delivered. They realize you spent a ton of money. 

Since this is all pretty anonymous anyway, what did the Iconic suite set you back for four adults?

@CypressCajun We have not stayed in an Iconic Suite but hope to LOL. My responses are based on our experience in Penthouse Suites.

We have stayed in the PH on Edge with 2 bedrooms. The 2nd bedroom is on the opposite side of the living area from the main bedroom. The bathroom opens either from the 2nd bedroom or the main living area, Jack & Jill style. While maybe a different layout in the IS no room divider will be needed.

Unlimited specialty dining includes everything but Dinner on the Edge, Chef's Table and tasting menus in restaurants like Eden. Everything at Raw on 5, including the seafood tower, was included.  Not sure about in suite specialty dining.  

You will be contacted 15 to 30 days pre cruise on average by the shoreside concierge. They will make all your specialty dining reservations. Your butler can change them once on board.

Yes you can get oj and the new room service menu includes wine and champagne so no problem there. You will also have 2 bottles of spirits of your choice, or wine/champagne in your suite. Arranged through the shore side concierge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Unlimited specialty dining includes everything but Dinner on the Edge, Chef's Table and tasting menus in restaurants like Eden. Everything at Raw on 5, including the seafood tower, was included.  Not sure about in suite specialty dining.  

I wonder if the tasting menu charge is based on server or Maitre'D. I did tasting in Eden and didnt get charged. I was in an Edge Villa,

2 hours ago, samplecd02 said:

I wonder if the tasting menu charge is based on server or Maitre'D. I did tasting in Eden and didnt get charged. I was in an Edge Villa,

Possibly, we didn't ask for it because it seems like too much food.