Princess Rewards Credit Card?

skirrellyjones

Not specifically cash back on your Princess curise, but my Costco American Express card gives me 2% back on travel. I use it to book my cruises (not through AmEx) and pay onboard expense and there isn't any annual fee.

Not specifically cash back on your Princess curise, but my Costco American Express card gives me 2% back on travel. I use it to book my cruises (not through AmEx) and pay onboard expense and there isn't any annual fee.

I did real good with my Costco card at first about 2-3 years ago got $200-$300 rebates every February then they revised their rebates lowered the return and now it is really bad. I upgraded to the Executive membership but still not nearly as good as it was when I first started.

My current Amex rebate on my statement is $1.31 since Feb :eek: and I have spent a bunch there since my $82 rebate in February.

Now I use my Frontier MasterCard, as Frontier only requires 15000 miles for a free ticket and their are very few restrictions. I charge everything on it :D Only problem is is that Costco is in cahoots with Amex and they take no other card any more even for gas.

Colo Cruiser. . . AmEx does not credit you with the rebate until the bill is paid. The rebate for the stuff I charge in February won't show up until I pay it. So yours should show up on your next statement. I always pay my bill in full so I don't know how that works if you just make the minimum payment. I'll look up the rules and let you know.

Be careful when you have to purchase the cruise through the credit card co.

I have 1 from MBNA & earned tons of points, I had to redeem them through MBNA's travel agent, their cruise price was like triple than from my TA, when I told them she was surprised to hear how much less I could get the cruise for & there went my points!

Archived