Queen Anne - Interconnecting Cabins

Hi,

I am looking at booking a pair of connecting cabins on the Queen Anne. However, whilst looking online, it seems that the connecting cabins only "connect" via the balcony and not via a door within the stateroom. Is anybody able to advise on this please?

Thank you...

Have a look at a deck plan, with key to symbols, and you will find a few connecting cabins scattered around most decks.

Thank you for replying. But it wasn't a question of where the "connecting" cabins are but rather if they are only connecting via accessing the balcony as some websites suggest. On Facebook I've had a couple of folks respond just now saying there was a door inside their connecting cabin so it looks like they can be accessed internally.

Just now, steveoelliott said:

Thank you for replying. But it wasn't a question of where the "connecting" cabins are but rather if they are only connecting via accessing the balcony as some websites suggest. On Facebook I've had a couple of folks respond just now saying there was a door inside their connecting cabin so it looks like they can be accessed internally.

That's why they're labelled 'connecting'.

All [most?]cabins can be connected to the next door via the balcony if the divider is opened but only 'connecting' cabins have an interior door to the connected cabin.

5 hours ago, steveoelliott said:

5 hours ago, Victoria2 said:

That's why they're labelled 'connecting'.

All [most?]cabins can be connected to the next door via the balcony if the divider is opened but only 'connecting' cabins have an interior door to the connected cabin.

I agree with V2. I was on deck 6, it was not labelled as a connecting cabin, but you can clearly see the hinges on the balcony side where the balcony could be easily opened with an allen key like tool.

image.thumb.jpeg.be5de7c82ebb98b9591de8cc8e8f5f73.jpeg