Recent Freestyle Daily from NCL Encore in Alaska - Anyone?

Asking anyone recently back from Alaska on the Encore, if you were to post copies of the Freestyle Dailys, I sure other CCers will join me in saying Thank You.  Anyone...please?  Fingers crossed.

On 7/6/2024 at 8:51 AM, azappraiser said:

Asking anyone recently back from Alaska on the Encore, if you were to post copies of the Freestyle Dailys, I sure other CCers will join me in saying Thank You.  Anyone...please?  Fingers crossed.

The thread which currently appears just above yours on this forum was posted by @jjesq99 who stated that he or she was booked on the Encore for the first week of July.  You might try asking them or checking the CC roll calls for recent sailings of the Encore.

1 hour ago, The Traveling Man said:

The thread which currently appears just above yours on this forum was posted by @jjesq99 who stated that he or she was booked on the Encore for the first week of July.  You might try asking them or checking the CC roll calls for recent sailings of the Encore.

Someone already asked them in the thread, they replied "they didn't keep them".

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2024 at 1:46 PM, mthayer295 said:

we are actually looking at booking with Misty Fjords but I am a little confused about how they said we need to get to their pickup point.  They mention taking a Ward Cove shuttle but also say there are private shuttles - does that mean the ward cove shuttle is something offered by NCL?

On 7/6/2024 at 9:51 AM, azappraiser said:

I brought home all seven days...:)

I am going to review the cruise tonight/tomorrow and post some pics.  I'll have them up there 🙂

Edited by jjesq99
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, jjesq99 said:

I brought home all seven days...:)

I am going to review the cruise tonight/tomorrow and post some pics.  I'll have them up there 🙂

Thank you very much; looking forward your post.  Hope you had a great time!

• 2 weeks later...