Al Fresco Dining - Queen Victoria

reeves35

Has anyone done the al fresco dining option on QV?  We are doing the Med on her next year and it seems a nice way to dine on a summer evening.  Is it a fixed charge or al-a-carte pricing?

Only in the Grills, is there a pop-up Al fresco option? It's not something I noticed last year other than the Lido Grill for burgers and 'dogs

There have been occasions when the aft open terrace, deck 9, has been set up for open air dining when we have been warm water cruising. A supplement has been payable for this as it is not food from the lido. 
We have thought about it but never participated.

• Like 1

It's fixed priced, bookable via myvoyage onboard,  and around $25 a head. It's only made available if all the stars align in terms of weather and itinerary.

There's also Lido Grill towards the stern of the Lido area, so you can have lunch, and late lunch, outdoors from around midday to 16:00 hrs if weather permits, and there is no charge for that. Burgers and hotdogs mainly.

(and it's the same for QE).

• Like 1

I'm currently on QV off the Coast of Sorrento...the lido buffet does quite a spread for dinner 🍽️🍽️🍷🍷 I've had lamb chops , osso bucco, pasta, salads...you can eat inside or out by the pool which is very nice after a day in port or just because, to enjoy the beautiful weather we've had I prefer it to the dining room!!!

There's bar service & desserts also.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1