Big Blue Bus Line from LAX area to Santa Monica

Hi there, my daughter and I are considering a cruise out of LA this October with a baby in tow and staying near LAX - we arrive the morning before the cruise.  Is the Big Blue Bus line safe for two women and a baby to take to Santa Monica during daylight hours?   We want to avoid using Uber due to the need for a car seat.

10 minutes ago, Mbcruiser704 said:

Is the Big Blue Bus line safe for two women and a baby to take to Santa Monica during daylight hours?

Its as safe as any city bus ever is. Use your judgement and be aware of your surroundings. 

11 minutes ago, Mbcruiser704 said:

We want to avoid using Uber due to the need for a car seat.

You can select Ubers that offer car seats which is personally what I would do in this situation. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

Its as safe as any city bus ever is. Use your judgement and be aware of your surroundings. 

You can select Ubers that offer car seats which is personally what I would do in this situation. 

I was mostly wondering if that bus went through a particularly bad part of town.  I’m a little leery of using a car seat without knowing its recall status, if it’s been installed correctly etc.