Can I order distilled water?

We were on the Eurodam a few weeks ago.  When we realized that we needed an extension cord for the c-pap machine, our room steward brought us one right away.

Barbara

When we cruised on Zaandam (Volendam's sister ship) there were more plugs than expected and none were close to the bed. I suspect when they changed out the small TVs for the the larger ones it revealed the plug by the desk that the AV equiptment used. The ship provided a power cord that could easily be placed so we wouldn't trip over it. I pre-ordered the distilled water and 1 gallon was fine for the 11 day voyage. Our next voyage is 43 days so I think I will pre-order 3 gallons for that voyage. The price is inconsequential in the grand scheen of things, my CPAP is worth about $1,000.00, I'll use the tap water for drinking.

14 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

I pre-ordered the distilled water and 1 gallon was fine for the 11 day voyage. Our next voyage is 43 days so I think I will pre-order 3 gallons for that voyage. The price is inconsequential in the grand scheen of things, my CPAP is worth about $1,000.00, I'll use the tap water for drinking.

I am on the Nieuw Statendam and I had pre ordered a gallon of distilled water. When I boarded, there was a 5 gallon jug waiting for me! Purchasing messed up and ordered 5 gallon jugs instead of 1 gallon jugs. I only had to pay for 1 gallon, but what a waste of water.