If you like craft beer…

Caribbean Brewing Company

Wow!  What an incredible experience with Simran.  Great beer and even better story teller!   So glad we did this.  I read other reviews and knew we had to go here.  We’re avid craft beer drinkers and this tour did not disappoint.  My favorite was the San Martin lager. So clean and crisp.  If you have an hour and a half and like craft beer, go here!  You will not regret the time you spend here.  And the last drink of the tour is the Naughty Blonde cocktail. A blend of vodka, Dutch blonde ale beer, and a couple other things but yum!  We also had the pleasure of meeting Suneil, the owner.  The challenges and obstacles to get where he is today and such a genuine, humble gentleman.  This had to be one of my favorite experiences ever!
Bonus:  he also owns the Dutch Blonde Beach Bar on the boardwalk in Philipsburg on the boardwalk.  Besides bar and restaurant they have 4 escape rooms, a wine and cheese tasting experience and soon to be Speakeasy.  

IMG_5693.jpeg

IMG_1734.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_1742.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mets123 said:

The Caribbean Brewing Company is on the boardwalk??????

No the Dutch Beach Bar.  Caribbean Brewing is on the main road outside of the cruise port that leads to Pointe Blanche Bay near a couple of  ATV Scooter Rental places.

• 3 weeks later...