Linked reservations

Ilmksm

I have 2 reservations linked for an August cruise on the Silhouette . I have noticed that I am able to view documents and have luggage tags for one of the reservations, but they are not available for the other reservation. We all checked in on the same day and have the same embarkation time assigned.Has anyone experienced this before and if so, do I need to call Celebrity or will the other reservation eventually have access to their documents and luggage tags? Thank you

On 7/19/2024 at 8:41 PM, Ilmksm said:

I have 2 reservations linked for an August cruise on the Silhouette . I have noticed that I am able to view documents and have luggage tags for one of the reservations, but they are not available for the other reservation. We all checked in on the same day and have the same embarkation time assigned.Has anyone experienced this before and if so, do I need to call Celebrity or will the other reservation eventually have access to their documents and luggage tags? Thank you

I had that problem a couple of years ago, called and was promised the luggage tags for the second cabin.   They never showed up, fortunately I had full control of both reservations and we were in adjoining cabins.  I printed up extra luggage tags, and our friend who was travelling solo ended up with about 6 pieces of luggage delivered to his cabin.    

Everyone else will tell you that you can get luggage tags from the porter at the terminal, I prefer to show up prepared. 

I personally would call, and then keep calling.