Apprentice contest up and running

cuccicruisers

Thought I was going crazy. Thank you IMMARGARET, Had to switch to Internet Explorer, and there it was!. AOL did not give the ENTER Sweepstakes option! Hope someone on these boards win. Looks like we can only enter once, Maybe I'll try again tomorrow:D

Thought I was going crazy. Thank you IMMARGARET, Had to switch to Internet Explorer, and there it was!. AOL did not give the ENTER Sweepstakes option! Hope someone on these boards win. Looks like we can only enter once, Maybe I'll try again tomorrow:D

Looks like it is limiting you to one entry per email address....

Margaret

:)

I can't believe AOL preventing me from entering but it was true. Another reason why I should leave AOL.

good thing I checked this thread; I was going crazy not being able to enter sweepstakes. Now I know why.... I was using AOL. I then switched to IE and all went well.

Now.... only to wait to see if I won... (yeah, right :rolleyes: )

I cant wait to find out who wins. Of course I hope it is me.

If you win (one of the 10 first prizes) and can go on a free 7 day cruise, where/which cruise would you go on?

For me I think it is a toss-up between the JEWEL in the Mediteranean or the POH in Hawaii. Especially since I dont know what the PEARL is doing...

I really need to win 3 cruises I guess.... :D

~Intrepid

I cant wait to find out who wins. Of course I hope it is me.

If you win (one of the 10 first prizes) and can go on a free 7 day cruise, where/which cruise would you go on?

For me I think it is a toss-up between the JEWEL in the Mediteranean or the POH in Hawaii. Especially since I dont know what the PEARL is doing...

I really need to win 3 cruises I guess.... :D

~Intrepid

I want to do the 10/29/06 Dawn Bahama sailing. It is what sis and I are already saving up for.

As for the Pearl, I just got an email from NCL stating that she will be doing the 2007 Alaska Glacier Bay itinerary round trip out of Seattle along with the Norwegian Star. I haven't read the details about when/where we can sail because I haven't entered yet....but that would be my choice!

Archived