Marseille Tour - Morning in Provence with Tasting

Travelalot76

Hi,

Has anyone done this tour, and just how strenuous is it? What does it mean by moderate? How much walking is there? Are there hills or a lot of rough terrain? (I tried searching and didn't see anything).

Thanks

15 hours ago, Travelalot76 said:

Hi,

Has anyone done this tour, and just how strenuous is it? What does it mean by moderate? How much walking is there? Are there hills or a lot of rough terrain? (I tried searching and didn't see anything).

Thanks

It could be anything. That's a pretty generic title for an excursion. Provence is a very large region. It depends on the tour company or ship excursion. It would be helpful if you posted the description of the tour or a link to it.

It is a Royal Caribbean excursion. It is a moderate level, and they use a standard activity level description for their excursions, so I was wondering if anyone knew what the specific reasons for the level rating. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/shore-excursions/mrs/provence-marseille-france/morning-in-provence-with-tasting/mrg2

Thanks

17 hours ago, Travelalot76 said:

it is a Royal Caribbean excursion. It is a moderate level, and they use a standard activity level description for their excursions, so I was wondering if anyone knew what the specific reasons for the level rating. 

Consider cross posting on the Royal Caribbean forum where members who might have taken this tour would be more likely to see it and reply. this one

This one

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/51-royal-caribbean-international/

The Luberon is one of the most attractive areas in that part of the world with a number of pretty villages so I hope you will see more of it than only Lourmarin although it is thought to one of the prettiest..