Concierge stateroom

I think that only adults without children should book concierge stateroom. Parents with children shouldn't be allowed to book the concierge stateroom. Because If the parents stay in an that interconnecting stateroom most of time they let children turn up volume on the television really really really really really really really really really loud and let watch television children really late at night about 11:00pm or 12:00pm or even later then that and having the  volume really really really really really really really loud whilst guests who are only adults staying at concierge stateroom trying to sleep or if parents have drink at o gills pub until midnight or letter the parents let children running down the corridor of concierge screaming thier heads off because they children are overtired and parents can't be bothered to tell children to be quiet because other guests are sleeping.

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

Disney is a family cruise line. Never going to happen.

I if stay on Disney fantasy cruise ship in stateroom with interconnecting an parents with children would let children scream and cry really late hours of night e.g. midnight onwards in thier concierge stateroom make an compliment to concierge staff and hope either concierge staff members or cast members on ship would kick off the ship especially during northern europe 7 night cruise on Disney fantasy cruise during port stop at Amsterdam and parents with their children are from United kingdom form England and Wales would have find way home from Amsterdam to Wales or England.

12 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

If you are trying to avoid kids, perhaps Disney is not the cruise line for you. I can assure you that no one is getting kicked off a ship for a kid being loud.

If work as cast members on Disney fantasy cruise ship and passenger compliment about an parent with an noisy children screaming in interconnecting concierge stateroom i would kick the parents and children off the ship.

4 hours ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

If work as cast members on Disney fantasy cruise ship and passenger compliment about an parent with an noisy children screaming in interconnecting concierge stateroom i would kick the parents and children off the ship.

Cast members don't have the ability to do that. Only the captain and perhaps some senior staff do. I can assure you, getting kicked off the ship is a very serious decision and not taken lightly, and will not be done for kids being kids. Now, if those kids are vandalizing the ship, throwing things off the deck, etc, then yes, they might find themselves left at the dock, but not for screaming in their stateroom. 

10 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

Cast members don't have the ability to do that. Only the captain and perhaps some senior staff do. I can assure you, getting kicked off the ship is a very serious decision and not taken lightly, and will not be done for kids being kids. Now, if those kids are vandalizing the ship, throwing things off the deck, etc, then yes, they might find themselves left at the dock, but not for screaming in their stateroom. 

That is completely true as I work on a Port Agent on behalf of Disney Cruise Line and other cruise lines.

I can assure you that Cast Members are not allowed to remove difficult guests, only the top officers and captain on the ship are allowed to. @Maxgoof1992 In the unlikely event that you do come across a loud passenger at late times, please inform guest services and they will make sure that the noise level is reduced and will monitor it for you in case the guests turn the volume back up.

We hope you enjoy your cruise with Disney Cruise Line.

• Like 1

Sadly, Disney is happy to ignore poor behavior by children since they're the future customers of tomorrow!  That's why after our cruise next week and in January (both in concierge)...it's all Viking for us in the future-despite the much higher price tag, it's worth if for better behaved adults and no screaming children running around at all hours of the day (and night!) that Disney gives lip service to corralling but doesn't. 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 7:59 AM, 1025cruise said:

I thought this was the Disney thread?? Not Carnival!!😁😁

• Haha 2