Favorite spots on Junkanoo Beach

Mbcruiser704

Any favorite spots to get a few drinks and snacks on the beach?   It'll be our first time, myself, my daughter and a toddler.  I don't want to taxi without a carseat or take an expensive excursion when we are unsure how long we will stay.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a very nice beach. I am not the kind of person to talk bad about anything. But our friends were just there and said that they were bothered by venders all day and they were afraid to leave anything unatended on the beach. Good luck I hope you find a nice beach.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruiseaholic777 said:

This is not a very nice beach. I am not the kind of person to talk bad about anything. But our friends were just there and said that they were bothered by venders all day and they were afraid to leave anything unatended on the beach. Good luck I hope you find a nice beach.

Were you there or is this secondhand information? I was there last year and had no issues.

• Thanks 1

I have walked down there. It’s ok

for a couple hours. There were some drunk spring break types dancing around to loud music. Getting into the water was rough, a huge strip of rocks that hurt to walk on. Once in further it was sandy. Vendors didn’t bother us.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...