When can Gold members book shore excursions?

We are returning to Regent after a couple Viking cruises we chose for destinations.  Would someone please refresh our memories on how far ahead shore excursion bookins open up for Gold members>. Many thanks.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, GMIAC said:

Yes, one year, regardless of status level.

Not exactly correct. It's 365 days prior for Concierge Suites and above, and for Silver  Members and above. 

Edited by papaflamingo
  • Like 1

So if you are silver and want to book Superior suites, how much is it for four WiFi  logins? Other than cashmere throws and stateroom location, seems to be the key difference from concierge.

2 hours ago, Bruce61 said:

So if you are silver and want to book Superior suites, how much is it for four WiFi  logins? Other than cashmere throws and stateroom location, seems to be the key difference from concierge.

Concierge suites also get an included night in a hotel and early reservations for both excursions and dining (which Silver members also get).  So you are pretty much correct that the only real "perks" for Silver Members for a Concierge are 4 logins, a free night in a hotel (so you get to the cruise a day early), and ship location. We never book Concierge for those very reasons... don't think the cost warrants it.  It's no difference in cabin layout or space.  We also don't rely on the internet enough to need 4 logins.  We simply shared one login and took turns being on line.  

• Like 1

On 7/25/2024 at 8:55 PM, papaflamingo said:

Not exactly correct. It's 365 days prior for Concierge Suites and above, and for Silver  Members and above. 

Yes, I'm sorry. This is correct. OP asked about Gold level, so I ran with it. 

The included night almost always comes at a pretty high cost, so we don't book Concierge. We just don't use the extra services. We just finished a 10-night in a Splendor Suite, and our Butler wondered after a couple of days if we were still there! 

But if you do book a Concierge Superior, you'll also get one of those nice deeper balconies. They're not totally necessary, but it's nice to have the extra depth. 

Before the Splendor Suite sailing, we were (and continue to be) F1 people. We ask the IT guy on the first day to add a couple more logins for us, and never get charged. The thing with two logins is that you can only have two devices at a time, so even if you only did have two logins, you can just log off of one when using the other device if there's a third device. Can't ride two horses with one behind, right?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, GMIAC said:

This is correct. OP asked about Gold level, so I ran with it. 

I figured as much,,, Only really commented in case someone who wasn't familiar with Regent read it. 

As for "Can't ride two horses with one behind," I'm pretty sure my wife will tell you that I'm a big enough "a$$" that I can.🤣

Edited by papaflamingo
  • Haha 1