Carnival Dream...First Time...Tell Me Please!

Going on the Dream for the first time later this year.  Have been on the Magic and Breeze about 8 times total and usually went to the Italian restaurant on the first day for lunch.

I know the Dream does not have an Italian Restaurant.

However, I read somewhere (I searched and cannot find it here...might have been elsewhere) that for lunch that they do serve the Italian Pasta Bar in the Steakhouse (located in the same place as the Italian Restaurant on the Breeze and Magic).

Can anyone confirm this to be true? 

TIA!

From what I remember, they were serving Italian in the upstairs of the buffet during lunch on most days. I can't speak to the steakhouse lunch, though.

Posted (edited)

You are correct Badfinger. They call it Pasta Bella and it's the same menu as on the Breeze, although it's kind of an extension of the buffet area up on Deck 11 instead of a separate restaurant. It's not in the steakhouse, which is on Deck 12.

Edited by grantbob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, grantbob said:

You are correct Badfinger. They call it Pasta Bella and it's the same menu as on the Breeze, although it's kind of an extension of the buffet area up on Deck 11 instead of a separate restaurant. It's not in the steakhouse, which is on Deck 12.

Fantastic!  On the Breeze/Magic going to the Italian restaurant first day lunch was a great way to get away from the crowds, have a quiet meal, and just relax until the cabins are available.  On those two ships, there was maybe 15 other people there.  Only downside was the basketball noise from above...but looking at the deck plan, that is a steakhouse, so even better!

• Like 1