LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

So I wanted to have a cocktail at the rooftop at hotel colon. First, we couldn’t get up there. We didn’t have a key BUT while we were going down from 6… it took us to 7 to pick up others. They were closing but we got to take pictures. 

IMG_7705.jpeg

• Like 22

You need some tapas with anchovies or sardines on toast! Lovely sights, not a cloud in sigh all day it seemed! Hopefully it cools off as the night goes on. 

• Like 1

Just now, erikb923 said:

You need some tapas with anchovies or sardines on toast! Lovely sights, not a cloud in sigh all day it seemed! Hopefully it cools off as the night goes on. 

It’s still warm but I’m ok. And no, hard pass on sardines or anchovies. I’ll leave that to Sid. 😉

• Haha 18

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Live music starts here at 11. And people are funny. Coming in asking all the questions. What time should we come back for a good table, etc. Bartender said “we are open now”. I said what are you Google?! Like she can predict the crowd. 
one more round. Talked to a guy from Wiggin? Wicken? Near Manchester city. 

image.jpg

Wigan.

• Like 1

Met a guy in the elevator from England. They are also getting on the ship tomorrow. So fun. It’s their 3rd voyage on VV. 1 Resilient Greek Island glow and 1 Scarlet Lady- did not say the voyage. They are on deck 9. 

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So I wanted to have a cocktail at the rooftop at hotel colon. First, we couldn’t get up there. We didn’t have a key BUT while we were going down from 6… it took us to 7 to pick up others. They were closing but we got to take pictures. 

IMG_7705.jpeg

I think that’s the best picture so far.

Oh, to be 20 years younger to have your energy and stamina.  You’ve been at it for hours, with adult beverages.  I would have passed out hours ago.  After doing grocery shopping and the lawn work today, I seriously took a nap!

• Like 8
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

My app says I did 21,000 steps today. Mr. Megan asked “where do I find that?!”! 😆

Wow.  Even when I worked the Byron Nelson golf tournament for 13 hours on pro-am day in May, I think the most steps I took was about 12,000.  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I think that’s the best picture so far.

Oh, to be 20 years younger to have your energy and stamina.  You’ve been at it for hours, with adult beverages.  I would have passed out hours ago.  After doing grocery shopping and the lawn work today, I seriously took a nap!

We need to cruise together. 

• Like 5

Just now, dmet0225 said:

I have to make sure my health and life insurance premiums are up to date.

Think about the Tribe cruise 2. From Galveston on the Carnival Jubilee First week of February. 

• Like 8