Cabin availability Fantastica Experience

Looking at a Med sailing on the Fantasia in May 2025.  For the sailing, there are no Bella experience cabins, and when you select Fantastica for inside, they only provide 2 cabins as options.  I'm wondering if there are more available, but they spoon feed them out a couple at a time or if there are truly only 2 inside cabins available on the sailing.  Anyone have experience with this?  Just wondering if I should book right away or wait until a Bella becomes available.  I like to book 9 months out though to get the Voyager $100 OBC.

How many are you trying to book for?  If there are only two of you, the available cabins might be for 3/4 and therefore not showing available to you.  
 What about OV cabins?  My strategy is to book an OV gty if possible.  There are fewer OV cabins (94) than inside (294) and balcony (1142) and when I book an OV gty I often get assigned a balcony.  EM

• Like 1

Looking on cruisetimetables.com at Fantasia in May 2025, she leaves from Istanbul on a r/t but also drops off and picks up guests in Bari, Trieste, Piraeus…and groups of cabins will be allocated for each of those segments.  You might have more choice if you board in a different port.  EM

• Like 1

Thank you everyone.  I see most of the inside cabins are for 4 people, but so are the ones they are offering.  If I look at the different embarkation points, the result is the same.  Just wondering how many are left and if I should book sooner than later.  I prefer the GTY cabins but not sure if Bella will pop up in next week or so.

10 minutes ago, perakcruiser said:

It is possible to grab a cabin for 4 with Bella, but you need to be very lucky. In 9 from 10 bookings you will have to take Fantastica. 

We are only 2 people, so that won't do.  I've always been able to book Bella, maybe things have changed.