Dinner reservations for 2 couples traveling together.

KKB

Is there a way to link our reservations? Or can we just make reservations for 4 when they open?

Thanks

It is quite simple.  Download the app onto your phone, then using the app, link the reservations.  When you have done the on  line check in, you will be able to see the head shots of each person.  Then, when you make the dining reservations, you just click on each face to indicate who will be attending. Another hint might be to have one person start making reservations for day 1 of the cruise and work toward the end while another person starts with the last dinner and works toward the beginning.  If you have any difficulty linking, your TA or shoreside sailor services can do it for you.
If you haven't already done so, after downloading the app, do your on line check in and select a terminal arrival time.  You can accomplish these steps at any time; no need to wait for 45 days.

18 hours ago, cantgetin said:

It is quite simple.  Download the app onto your phone, then using the app, link the reservations.  When you have done the on  line check in, you will be able to see the head shots of each person.  Then, when you make the dining reservations, you just click on each face to indicate who will be attending. Another hint might be to have one person start making reservations for day 1 of the cruise and work toward the end while another person starts with the last dinner and works toward the beginning.  If you have any difficulty linking, your TA or shoreside sailor services can do it for you.
If you haven't already done so, after downloading the app, do your on line check in and select a terminal arrival time.  You can accomplish these steps at any time; no need to wait for 45 days.

Yep, downloaded up, checked in...but I have scoured it for a place to link our reservations.

If anyone can lead me in the right direction, I'd be grateful!

26 minutes ago, KKB said:

Yep, downloaded up, checked in...but I have scoured it for a place to link our reservations.

If anyone can lead me in the right direction, I'd be grateful!

Possibly the "Share and Add Your Mates" option just under the Terminal Arrival Time information?  (We ended up linking a companion through sailor services, so there's that option also).

On a side note, you can add generic "+1's" to a restaurant booking also.  When you go in to book a time there will be the faces of who's on your booking, then next to it there should be an icon where you can just add another person. The down side would be that your companions wouldn't see the booking on their agenda, but otherwise it would get you a table for the appropriate number of people.

2 hours ago, Tralfaz1138 said:

Possibly the "Share and Add Your Mates" option just under the Terminal Arrival Time information?  (We ended up linking a companion through sailor services, so there's that option also).

On a side note, you can add generic "+1's" to a restaurant booking also.  When you go in to book a time there will be the faces of who's on your booking, then next to it there should be an icon where you can just add another person. The down side would be that your companions wouldn't see the booking on their agenda, but otherwise it would get you a table for the appropriate number of people.

When I click on share your mates, the pop up to message/email people just pops up🤷‍♀️

Glad to hear...happy to do it generically! Thx!

Here is how I did it.

In the app choose Messenger option. 

You can now see your QR code 

Get person from other cabin to from Messenger to Scan Code.

If it works the Sailor Mates will show the other cabin.

When you book restaurants from app choose appropriate seats. Then you can select who gets the invite 

11 hours ago, Geebeeau said:

Here is how I did it.

In the app choose Messenger option. 

You can now see your QR code 

Get person from other cabin to from Messenger to Scan Code.

If it works the Sailor Mates will show the other cabin.

When you book restaurants from app choose appropriate seats. Then you can select who gets the invite 

Thx for this. Seeing our friends tonight so see if we can get it going.