Rotterdam.... shop by deck, not by class of room.

Is there anyway to shop by deck?  I want to see all availiable rooms / cabins on the entire deck regardless of price or type. 

I think HAL only lets me shop by room type. (not by entire deck)

Thanks
Riley Fox.

30 minutes ago, RileyFox said:

Is there anyway to shop by deck?  I want to see all availiable rooms / cabins on the entire deck regardless of price or type. 

I think HAL only lets me shop by room type.

Not on the HAL website; you have to backtrack and see each category's available cabins... oh and ALL may not be shown! just to throw in a wrench. If a cruise is sold by itself and also as a combined "collectors" cruise, certain cabins will be designated for each Voyage. But can be reassigned by the Inventory Department. But my PCC (personal cruise consultant) at HAL doesn't even see them as available -- I have to badger the info out of the website and THEN request she go to Inventory for me.

There may be travel agency sites out there that show the whole deck, but (1) I don't shop that way, and (2) we couldn't tell you about them on Cruise Critic -- against the rules.

16 hours ago, RileyFox said:

I think HAL only lets me shop by room type. (not by entire deck)

you can shop by deck, you have to select these options below, this will tell you what decks and what rooms are available by section, forward, mid, and aft.

image.png.3341dcf309519b35336d948410849c09.png

image.thumb.png.a5a5df256356f746ed136e3a50c3b7b8.png

10 hours ago, tuolumne couple said:

you can shop by deck, you have to select these options below, this will tell you what decks and what rooms are available by section, forward, mid, and aft.

I am pretty sure on the HAL website you need to chose your stateroom category before you can look at available cabins on a particular deck, which is what the OP didn't want to do.

@RileyFox I am just curious why you would care so much about the particular deck, before selecting the cabin type?  On deck 7 on most HAL ships you could pick anything from an inside cabin to the Pinnacle Suite...so it doesn't make too much sense to me.

1 hour ago, Torquer said:

you need to chose your stateroom category

Yes, but that is in the broad selection of Inside, Verandah, Signature Suite etc.

hen you must pick amidships (middle), aft, or forward.

Then you can pick deck which may have V, VA, VB, VC, etc. within the display.  Price changes as you pick.

Not a great system if you ask me.