CD’s on ships

For six ships, Regent has nine CDs working four on two off (subject to subtle changes).  Four are American, three Brits, one Aussie and I don’t know where the last one comes from. You can befriend them all on FB and then you will know; or you can either wait until you board or do as pcardad recommended. 

14 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

For six ships, Regent has nine CDs working four on two off (subject to subtle changes).  Four are American, three Brits, one Aussie and I don’t know where the last one comes from. You can befriend them all on FB and then you will know; or you can either wait until you board or do as pcardad recommended. 

I actually know a couple of them from our previous cruises. Thanks! 

I have never understood why this is so important to folks.  They aren’t friends, they are doing their job to please you.  I do like some of them,  but I don’t really care who is on the ship when I board,  I also like to be surprised! 

• Like 5

Irishwitchy:  

Whomever might be the CD on a particular segment has never really factored into whether we book a particular segment--because we book far in advance.  It is a bonus to learn a CD such as Ray Solaire (hope he has not retired, as has been reported) will be onboard another Navigator segment. 

Another favorite--John Barron--has departed Regent for pastures closer, coming and going, to his home in England.  A loss for Regent. 

Fortunately, in over 20+years with Radisson/Regent--never recall a real Dud.  

Time and tide wait for no CD, or a guest.  

Take care, all

GOARMY!

8 hours ago, GOARMY said:

Another favorite--John Barron--has departed Regent for pastures closer, coming and going, to his home in England.  A loss for Regent. 

He was our CD on Seabourn last year and is simply fabulous!