Oceania Insignia Aug 5 Copenhagen to Aug 17 London - anyone on this cruise?

dustball2

Hi everyone,  My Mom, Judy Feuss is on this cruise (we hope!!).  She got stuck in all the issues with Florida weather on Saturday 8/3 and Sunday 8/4.  Last we heard she was flying from Atlanta on 8/5 via Copenhagen to Gdansk Poland and picking up the cruise yesterday Tues 8/6 in Gdansk.  If anyone on the cruise sees this, would you reply?  I would be so grateful if someone could go to concierge and give them a message to have her call home.  Her phone is going to straight to VM (we are wondering if she lost it....).  I have posted in the Roll calls for this, but thought I would posts here as well.  Thank you all for your help!  Stephanie (a very concerned daughter)

• Like 1

Stephanie - I see you've also posted to this cruise's Roll Call, so I think you've covered the bases for Cruise Critic.  I understand your concern and that you need the reassurance that she's OK. I can only suggest that you contact Oceania's Customer Services and explain your concern - I presume  they will have a way of making direct contact with the ship.  Hope all is well. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, dustball2 said:

Hi everyone,  My Mom, Judy Feuss is on this cruise (we hope!!).  She got stuck in all the issues with Florida weather on Saturday 8/3 and Sunday 8/4.  Last we heard she was flying from Atlanta on 8/5 via Copenhagen to Gdansk Poland and picking up the cruise yesterday Tues 8/6 in Gdansk.  If anyone on the cruise sees this, would you reply?  I would be so grateful if someone could go to concierge and give them a message to have her call home.  Her phone is going to straight to VM (we are wondering if she lost it....).  I have posted in the Roll calls for this, but thought I would posts here as well.  Thank you all for your help!  Stephanie (a very concerned daughter)

Stephanie,

I am currently on this cruise. I just saw your message and went down to reception where I spoke with an employee named Yolanda. She confirmed that your mother is indeed onboard since yesterday.  While I was standing there, Yolanda also called her room and left a message that you are trying to get in touch with her and that you would like her to contact you.  Hopefully you can connect soon, but at least she is on the ship.

Karla

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3