Have you booked Silversea while onboard Celebrity?

While onboard Celebrity we have been able to book a Royal Caribbean cruise with the Future Cruise Department and get OBC for the Royal cruise. The OBC we received was slightly different than the Celebrity OBC promotion because it was the Royal future cruise perk. Can we also book a Silversea cruise while onboard Celebrity? If so, would we get the 5% onboard booking discount that Silversea offers (based on our loyalty status match to Venetian Society 350 days)? I am not referring to the Silversea 10% status match discount which is applicable to any booking and combinable with their onboard booking discount. Although the Celebrity onboard agent wasn't very familiar with Royal ships, she could easily process our Royal booking as I had the date, ship and stateroom already picked out. I am hoping I can do the same with a Silversea booking and then transfer it to my travel agent.

With gladness, we report that the Silversea and RCCL/Celebrity reservation systems have not yet been melded together.  Definitely prefer the Silversea system. 

It is for that reason, I believe, that they're not yet taking Silversea reservations aboard RCCL or Celebrity ships.  That said, I'm sure there will be a time when they're all incorporated into the RCG IT rabbit hole, and then I'd expect to see future cruise planning possible across ships on all 3 lines.