Viva show times?

Concerning the Viva….Can someone provide the days and times schedule for the shows you need to make reservations for. I will be booking 6 nights in specialty restaurants and want to avoid conflicts.

Thank you in advance.

Tom

Times were 7 and 10 pm for Beetlejuice, which ran on night 9 and 10 on a recent 10 day cruise in July. The other show that required reservations was for the game show, don’t recall day or time.

You may get more responses if you mention the number of nights of your sailing, as the Viva currently has sailings of 7 to 16 days scheduled.

12 hours ago, RMS Olympic said:

Thank you Bulkhead.

My sailing on Viva is a 7 night in January.😎

I think since that itinerary has not started up yet, it will not be available yet.    We will be on the Viva in February, so I am also interested. 

Well I hope I can get a schedule by Sept 21st which is when dinning reservations open up. If there are two shows for Beetlejuice…then I have no worries….just book the later show.

I just hope I survive Virgin Voyages Valiant Lady next month…..should be an interesting change.🤪

1 hour ago, RMS Olympic said:

Well I hope I can get a schedule by Sept 21st which is when dinning reservations open up. If there are two shows for Beetlejuice…then I have no worries….just book the later show.

I just hope I survive Virgin Voyages Valiant Lady next month…..should be an interesting change.🤪

Even having a schedule by Sept 21 is no assurance that things won’t change drastically before you sail.