I can now verify: Cunard is SUPERIOR!

maggielou362

I have just returned from a lovely trip to Japan. The trip included a 12 night cruise with Celebrity. Never again. Not that there was anything particularly terrible with Celebrity, but I can now say with authority that Cunard is FAR superior and that I will not consider any other line! So much so that I have another four Cunard voyages booked over the next two years, spending the kids' inheritance. Even though they are often classed together as "premuim" lines, Celebrity just does not compare with Cunard. But you already knew that.

• Like 2

I agree- the only cruise lines I travel these days are Cunard and Celebrity. Celebrity is to loud and to noisy. I like their Millenium- Class of ships though. S- Class yes-  okay- Edge Class- terrible layout!

Spending the kids inheritance is a wise and also a very smart idea- safes them giving part of it to the taxman. No need to let a penny behind. LOL.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, I found Celebrity too loud, too many children running wild. I like children, just not when they are en masse playing races up and down ten flights of stairs with ice creams in their hands! No adult supervision to be seen!

Edited by maggielou362
typo