When does O-Club SBC award get applied?

NewSalty

6 minutes ago, scvgirl said:

That is the chart I was referring to.  We will be sailing on our 8th cruise at 107 days and our 9th at 121 days when complete.  But we will not yet reach 10 cruises.

Let me try one more time....

The chart above is telling you how many credits you receive for a cruise depending upon the length of the cruise

If your cruise is up to 24 days in length - you receive 1 cruise credit for that cruise

If your cruise is 25- 34 days in length - you receive 2 cruise credits for that cruise

If your cruise is 35 - 44 days in length - you receive 3 cruise credits for that cruise

And so on.....

Then to reach the different loyalty levels you need a certain number of cruise credits:

Blue - 1 cruise credit ( so everyone after their first cruise is blue)

Bronze - 5 cruise credits - this could be attained by sailing on 5 cruises of 24 days or shorter ( 1 cruise credit each), 2 cruises of 25-34 days in length ( 2 cruise credit each) and 1 cruise of 24 days or less( 1 cruise credit) or 1 cruise of 25-34 days ( 2 cruise credits) and 1 cruise of 35 -44 days ( 3 cruise credits)...

The number of days you have sailed has nothing to do with your loyalty level....the length of each cruise determines how many cruise credits you receive for each cruise.  Your loyalty level depends upon how many cruise credits you have.  Two completely different things.....

What did your loyalty level show when you signed into your account and how many cruise credits did it say you need to attain the next level?

• Thanks 2

Let me confuse the issue even more. You can take five 24 day cruises and will only be Bronze. Yet you will have 120 days.  Or you can take ten 7 day cruises and be Silver at 70 days. 

Did that help any? 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, ORV said:

Let me confuse the issue even more. You can take five 24 day cruises and will only be Bronze. Yet you will have 120 days.  Or you can take ten 7 day cruises and be Silver at 70 days. 

Did that help any? 

Thanks ORV!!!  I drop the mic....

• Like 1

Took me a while to figure this out. I'm a novice cruiser with just 2 10 day cruises under my belt. So I have 2 cruise credits now. Taking a grand cruise of 50 days in December/January, So I'll be getting 4 cruise credits for the Grand Cruise, so I will turn bronze on the cruise. I think I have that right noiw, let me know if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2024 at 6:42 PM, Vallesan said:

Sorry you have lost me! Why not wait until you board to then get the benefit of the silver level?

Generally the only thing we use SBC for is excursions, and I like to book them as early as possible.