Royal class Mid or Aft PH?

Matco

We are currently in R730 on the Royal Princess. It is fabulous. Just spent about 3 hours sitting on the balcony as we sailed out of Juneau. It was like having our own private excursion. It is a quick walk to the concierge lounge. There has been occasional soot on the balcony but it wipes away quickly. Highly recommend it.

My cousins and I (3 of us) were just in R611 on the Discovery Alaska run (did a live trip report)

we loved being right across the hall from the suite lounge, as well as that bathroom that’s right outside the suite lounge (we actually used it like our private bathroom since no one else ever used it and it was right across the hall)

49 minutes ago, michelleg716 said:

I went ahead and booked the aft, when it comes time for full payment I'll decide which one to go with! 😋

Be aware that suites usually book fast. If you want to change suites at final payment there may not be anything left

25 minutes ago, memoak said:

Be aware that suites usually book fast. If you want to change suites at final payment there may not be anything left

No, I have two bookings! lol  I will cancel one when it comes to final payment.

8 minutes ago, michelleg716 said:

No, I have two bookings! lol  I will cancel one when it comes to final payment.

Do you have refundable deposits on both ?

52 minutes ago, michelleg716 said:

PH Aft balconies, there are 3 of us in the suite, will they bring an extra lounger and table chair for us?

Most penthouse balconies we have had 4 chairs around the table. You can ask for an extra lounger but if thee is one available it might get a little crowded if you want them next to each other

• Like 1