Can I search "live from" posts

New to Cruise Critic:  Can I search the "live from" posts for cruiseline, ship, destination etc.?  I have really enjoyed reading some of them, but I'd like to focus on ones relevant to the cruise I've booked (14 day Alaska next spring)

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Vaxine said:

New to Cruise Critic:  Can I search the "live from" posts for cruiseline, ship, destination etc.?  I have really enjoyed reading some of them, but I'd like to focus on ones relevant to the cruise I've booked (14 day Alaska next spring)

Thanks!

Hello @Vaxine and welcome to the Cruise Critic website and our message boards!

Thank you for your new thread on the First Time Cruisers forum. However, it is off topic there. To help you out, your new thread has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic. Please note the following from the top of this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

You will see a large amount of "How to..." pinned threads on this forum's first page. Also, browse through the threads in the forum looking for threads of interest. As with other forums on our boards, you may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you. 

And in your case, please click here Is there a way to search Live Cruise Reports (or other cruise reviews) for a previous thread on this forum that should help you!

The Cruise Critic website and message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you found us! Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community categories list of the various forums. I suggest you put the page link in your browser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums as you will find very important instructions or information there for the forum. 

sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• Like 1

First, chances are the ships that did Alaska this year will also do it next year.  At the top left of each cruise line page you will see See posts about… and just to the right is Select ship…. Clicking on Select ship gives you a dropdown menu of the ships of that line.  Select your ship and you will get a list of threads about that ship, most recent first.  There will be several pages.  Scroll through as some boards move fast.  EM

• Like 1