Princess Cancelling Australia 2025/26 - Crown Princess

Essence08

We are on 2 back to back Crown Princess itineraries departing Sydney Feb 22 2025 one to New Zealand, the other to Queensland. As we are Canadian and it is obviously a stretch to Australia, we always book fully refundable airfare in the event of a cruise being cancelled and of course overall full medical and trip interruption nd cancellation insurance. We have experienced over the years outright itinerary cancellations  ship changes, departure point cancellations. We have always been offered the option to fully cancel and receive full cash refund or move over offer and obc. We usually simply take cash back to credit card and enact our refundable air. I know it is so disspointing when these things happen  but operational issues are always used.

• Like 2

We got an email the end of last week with a new booking number for our replacement cruise (Sep 2025) but it didn’t have a booking PDF and we get an error if we try to view the new cruise (either by logging on or trying to access by booking number).  I haven’t seen anyone else mention getting an email so not sure if we had a premature email or if there’s a glitch in the system.

17 hours ago, Sn0cruiser said:

We got an email the end of last week with a new booking number for our replacement cruise (Sep 2025) but it didn’t have a booking PDF and we get an error if we try to view the new cruise (either by logging on or trying to access by booking number).  I haven’t seen anyone else mention getting an email so not sure if we had a premature email or if there’s a glitch in the system.

We received an email with our replacement cruise booking number. It did have a pdf attachment Deposit Confirmation. Unfortunately it does not include the onboard credit for our future cruise deposit we used for our initial booking. I have decided to give it a few days and see if they amend this.

We cannot view the cruise when we login to our account on the website.

I have not received an email, but I did find out what my replacement cruise will be.   I was able to use the Princess app to view my future sailing. It is Sydney to Cairns, 13 days.  Not exactly the trip we wanted.  It is ridiculous that within a week of canceling they can't be better at notifying us.

It would have been interesting to see what they would have offered us instead of the Singapore to Sydney via the southern cities that was cancelled.

I saw something about a departure date of 19 December but since we didn’t want to be away for Christmas 2 years on the trot,we cancelled. Just waiting to get our deposit back now.

Our FCD doesn’t seem to have been applied either - at least none are showing the new booking number (which I still can’t access anywhere).  Has anyone received specialty dining or excursion refunds yet ?  

• 2 weeks later...