How old were you when you discovered

pppiglet

[quote name='gointostpete']I was 32 when I took my first cruise with a college friend. I was hooked and began taking at least one a year after that. On my first date with my future husband, he mentioned that he had been on a cruise several years before and wanted to go on another one (this was before I ever mentioned my addiction) and right then and there I said, "I'm gonna marry this man!" And I did. On a cruise ship, naturally.[/quote]

how romantic and lucky you are to have a husband who loves to cruise as much as you do. keep having great cruises with your hubby :)

I remember always wanting to go on a cruise ever since I was a kid and saw the Love Boat. But I didn't discover that I could afford to cruise until I was 39 and decided to take my mom and myself on a cruise to celebrate the year that I turned 40 and she turned 75. Now we are going to celebrate 41 and 76 in December! Whhooohooo! I can't wait! (Of course our birthdays will be long over by then, but who cares???) :D

as near as i can figure i was 29 yrs old ! we opened a new checking/savings account and the kids got to go on this cruise free . so we put alittle less in the savings ;) and booked it ! best thing we ever did !we r all hooked ever since ! my daughter has been on 3 {she's only 21} and my son{27 yrs old} is going on his second ........ TO HAWAII ! :) only 10 days to go 'till my husbands and my ?? 9th cruise . a 5 day get away on the sovereign ! CAN'T WAIT ! ºÜº

My first cruise was when I was 22 yrs old. Wish it was earlier than that. Since my first cruise in 2001, I go on a cruise every year and hopefully it will continue to be every year for many more years to come. Since Carnival was my first and I had sooo much fun, I find myself to be loyal to them. I do want to go on Norwegian Dawn and try Royal Caribbean.

We had wanted to go to Hawaii all our lives but it just didn't seem to be in the cards as DH is a plane crash survivor and won't (can't) fly.:eek:

We came into some extra money in 2000 and took a cruise to Hawaii on the Statendam. It was love at first sight. It has been six years and 13 cruises since the addiction set in.;)

Our next cruise is 197 days from today and I don't think I can wait, maybe we can squeeze in a short cruise to Alaska in between. . . :confused:

Trisha

Archived