Dream review - short

cindyanna

We made our reservations 2 weeks ahead of time for the Dream sailing March 18. Had a great time. :) There were 4 of us, including 2 kids - we had 2 cabins and were hoping against hope for connecting. We didn't get them. :( One was on 4, and one on 5. Room 5003 was the room that I was in - we were happy that we got a window - however, I do think that may be one of the worst places on the ship. It is low and right near the front - and you can hear the boom, boom all night from the water striking the front of the boat. Also, if they arrive in port while you are sleeping - the noise is incredible. I had to have help sleeping after the first two sleepless nights. - :D .

I called the front desk to find out when we might be getting off during disembarkation. It was a full hour ahead of when they estimated. In fact, although we were one of the last off, we got off when disembarkation was supposed to have begun. So be ready!

We made our reservations 2 weeks ahead of time for the Dream sailing March 18. Had a great time. :) There were 4 of us, including 2 kids - we had 2 cabins and were hoping against hope for connecting. We didn't get them. :( One was on 4, and one on 5. Room 5003 was the room that I was in - we were happy that we got a window - however, I do think that may be one of the worst places on the ship. It is low and right near the front - and you can hear the boom, boom all night from the water striking the front of the boat. Also, if they arrive in port while you are sleeping - the noise is incredible. I had to have help sleeping after the first two sleepless nights. - :D .

I called the front desk to find out when we might be getting off during disembarkation. It was a full hour ahead of when they estimated. In fact, although we were one of the last off, we got off when disembarkation was supposed to have begun. So be ready!

It was too bad the cabins weren't closer, but booking 2 weeks prior to the busiest week of spring break you were pretty lucky to even get on a ship. I am glad you had a good cruise: boy did your cabin location bring back memories or us and the Jewel. I could tell you when we were docking, moving or whatever we were doing. After a couple of days we did get used to it, but I have had better locations. We booked a couple of months out and still were lucky to even get an outside cabin so we adjusted. NMnita

Archived