International Cafe Coffee Syrups - sugar free?

cruiseray

29 minutes ago, Ellipooh said:

Seriously?? I was on that cruise with you, but I asked and was told no. 

29 minutes ago, Ellipooh said:

Hi Elipooh!

I didn't find the skinny syrup until about halfway through the cruise and it was only at the International Cafe.   They probably didn't have much of it because they ran out pretty quickly. Of course you remember they pretty much ran out of all the syrups about three days before the end of the cruise.   

• Like 1

I am a HUGE fan of Torani Salted Caramel sugar free syrup. I just take my own with me. That bottle makes a great conversation starter in the buffet, I'll tell ya. It is a source of great fascination for the wait staff.  Longer cruises. I take two. Whatever I have left, I give to the most interested waiter. Never go anywhere without it. 

On 8/25/2024 at 10:37 AM, cruiseray said:

Does Princess have sugar free flavored syrups for coffee drinks?

THANKS!

Discovery didn't back in April - I just ordered what I wanted but asked for half the amount of any syrups they put in...

19 hours ago, judithzuz said:

I am a HUGE fan of Torani Salted Caramel sugar free syrup. I just take my own with me.

I was under the impression that they wouldn't let us bring a bottle of syrup with us, since it could (gasp!) contain disguised alcohol. Otherwise, I'd always bring a bottle. Maybe, CoffeeMate SF Peppermint Mocha... Ah, that would be nice.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I was under the impression that they wouldn't let us bring a bottle of syrup with us, since it could (gasp!) contain disguised alcohol. Otherwise, I'd always bring a bottle. Maybe, CoffeeMate SF Peppermint Mocha... Ah, that would be nice.

Honestly, no one has stopped me, but I do take sealed bottles, you know with the plastic wrap on there still. Maybe they saw that and just waved the bottles through. Try it. Makes a world of difference to my morning.

• Like 2