Sales on Premium Drink Package

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, KellyCz said:

Will the beverage package ever go on sale for a Christmas sailing?

The best opportunity might be Black Friday sales.  However, there is no rhyme or reason for when X runs Flash 🎇 sales.  Package sales over the holidays may or may not happen based on what the passengers have purchased.  And, sometimes the price of the item goes way up so there can be a perceived “sale”.  On our upcoming cruise the martini flight was showing a “regular” price over $50 😳, so X could advertise a “sale”.  Best plan is to just keep watching, and watch these boards.  Then decide whether it’s worth  paying the up-charge for each beverage, or paying to upgrade your package.

Edited by 81Zoomie
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Update:

Yesterday Premium Package was $64.99 pppn (on my sailing.)

Today it is back up to $79.99.

I checked on the website and in the app.

Happy Labor Day Sale!!🤣

My discount yesterday was 35%, it dropped to 30% today 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

On 8/26/2024 at 6:48 PM, Cruisegirl6 said:

Does anybody recall whether on or around Labor Day celebrity gives discounts for the premium drink package?  Right now it is offered at 20%, curious how much those who got good deals on the premium drink package how much you paid per day?  Do you feel Labor Day they will have a better deal?

right now, it is 8.99 flash sale

On 8/29/2024 at 2:29 PM, Rina155 said:

Last year I was able to upgrade to premium  for $6.99 plus gratuities a day from Classic.  Was the best I have seen in my watching of the pricing.  I did see $8.99 today for my other sailing and just purchased it, if it goes down again I will cancel and rebook.  🙂  

I just paid the 8.99 also. What time of year did you find the 6.99? That would be lovely! Hope it's now Black Friday, we go in October.

42 minutes ago, scapjm said:

I just paid the 8.99 also. What time of year did you find the 6.99? That would be lovely! Hope it's now Black Friday, we go in October.

42 minutes ago, scapjm said:

I just went and looked back in my order history.  Looks like it was last years labor day sale. But Black Friday is coming up maybe they will have the lower price then.  fingers crossed!

3 minutes ago, Rina155 said:

I just went and looked back in my order history.  Looks like it was last years labor day sale. But Black Friday is coming up maybe they will have the lower price then.  fingers crossed!

Thanks! I meant to say hope it’s “not”  until Black Friday because we’ll be done with our cruise. 
gonna keep my eye on price sll weekend . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

My discount yesterday was 35%, it dropped to 30% today 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Try a different browser or device. My app was showing a different price to the website. 

14 hours ago, scapjm said:

Thanks! I meant to say hope it’s “not”  until Black Friday because we’ll be done with our cruise. 
gonna keep my eye on price sll weekend . 

I looked at the order history this morning as was going by emails of other orders.  It was October 23rd last year where it was $6.99 p/p for the upgrade.  I did notice my other sailing for next July I purchased earlier this week at the discount of $8.99 p/p day is now back to only 5%!  Yikes 

On 8/27/2024 at 3:25 PM, Merly said:

We have got 40% on our next sailing.  I watch the price almost daily. I purchased it when it was 35%. Then when it was 40% cancelled and re purchased. The refund took a couple of days. 
I am keeping an eagle eye out for our cruise in January. We have the classic package, and will at some point upgrade. At the moment it is 5% but we get 20% anyway for elite +. It might be that we just get that, but I can wait.

We just hit Elite and need to purchase WiFi and drink package. Do we get a discount on the sale price, or the regular price? Should we book directly with Celebrity? Thanks in advance! 

1 minute ago, JackE said:

We just hit Elite and need to purchase WiFi and drink package. Do we get a discount on the sale price, or the regular price? Should we book directly with Celebrity? Thanks in advance! 

Compare your Elite discount to the discount offered in your online planner.  Take the better of the two.  They cannot be combined.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Rina155 said:

I looked at the order history this morning as was going by emails of other orders.  It was October 23rd last year where it was $6.99 p/p for the upgrade.  I did notice my other sailing for next July I purchased earlier this week at the discount of $8.99 p/p day is now back to only 5%!  Yikes 

Thank you! I got the 8.99 but I’m sure going to be watching it daily! We go end of October. 

• Like 1