I'm baffled

Sea Hag

A few weeks ago, I booked us on a cruisetour in September 2026. After it showed up in the app, I looked at dining reservations, since I wanted early traditional. Not surprisingly at more than two years out, those weren't available yet. So, I just stuck a post-it note in the back of my head to circle back around every few weeks and try again. I looked the other day, and we were booked at private table for two at 5:00, which is exactly what I would have set up. I did not do this. It wasn't possible. I figured my CVP set it up, since she knows what I like. Today, I had another item I wanted to talk to her about, so I emailed her about that item and also thanked her for setting up the dining reservations. She didn't do it either! So, neither of us set up those reservations, but there they are. She said maybe it was something in my account settings, but if so I surely can't find it. We recently got visited by the upgrade fairy and now the dining reservations fairy? 🤣😂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

A few weeks ago, I booked us on a cruisetour in September 2026. After it showed up in the app, I looked at dining reservations, since I wanted early traditional. Not surprisingly at more than two years out, those weren't available yet. So, I just stuck a post-it note in the back of my head to circle back around every few weeks and try again. I looked the other day, and we were booked at private table for two at 5:00, which is exactly what I would have set up. I did not do this. It wasn't possible. I figured my CVP set it up, since she knows what I like. Today, I had another item I wanted to talk to her about, so I emailed her about that item and also thanked her for setting up the dining reservations. She didn't do it either! So, neither of us set up those reservations, but there they are. She said maybe it was something in my account settings, but if so I surely can't find it. We recently got visited by the upgrade fairy and now the dining reservations fairy? 🤣😂

That’s great and a little odd.

Could you have entered the request and it took this long

for the entry to take? 😆

Send those fairies over to the rest of us!😆

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

That’s great and a little odd.  Send those fairies over to the rest of us!😆

Sprinkle. Sprinkle. That's some fairy dust for you. 😁