Celebrity Millennium

HZ1112

My fiance and I were booked on the Star Princess for April 16. The cruise has been cancelled and we are desperately trying to book another cruise. We are both in our 20's and I was just wondering if this would be a good cruise for us. We have traveled with princess twice before on the grand and the golden.

It might be easier to tell you if we had some information on what you enjoy and expect out of a cruise. Celebrity is a wonderful cruise line and has great things to offer such as fine food, no "all day" announcements, impeccible service, etc.

I cruised X's Meridian back when I was barley thirty and loved it. Of course there will less people your age than if you cruised Carnivor, but there will be some. Give the gray hairs a chance. Some of these older folks are whole lot of fun. Princess is a wonderful line but I suspect this won't be your last X cruise.

CBound...there isn't a buffet for dinner but there is a causal dining offered. It is however sit down. The only buffet offered during dinner is the sushi bar (maybe the poolside grills are open?)

By the way, my children live in Charlotte (Matthews) and we visit often.

My fiance and I were booked on the Star Princess for April 16. The cruise has been cancelled and we are desperately trying to book another cruise. We are both in our 20's and I was just wondering if this would be a good cruise for us. We have traveled with princess twice before on the grand and the golden.

If you can book this April 16th on the Millennium I would. My brother and sister in law went on this ship last year and we are going this year on there recommendation. I would call Celebrity directly and ask about it ASAP 18006472251 Good luck and I hope we see you on Millie :)

I suggest you read the posting regarding the sewage odor on the Millenium before you decide. You may be lucky and get a cabin where you will not experience it. If you have already booked I wish you good luck. This was our first and last cruise on Celebrity. The sewage odor is the main reason, but there were others that I will not go into at this time.

Archived