Shopping near port - St. John

Wharfside Village is right next to the St John ferry dock. You'll find St John Spice (spices and other food-related items), Freebird (trendy jewelry), Into the Blue (Virgin Islands made gifts), and a host of other small stores. There are also other jewelry stores there, but I can't remember exactly which ones they are. I don't think there are any nationally recognized stores in Wharfside. There's probably a website for the village.

Hmm, I don't think there's a cheap t-shirt store there, or a liquor store. If that's what you're looking for, you can get them in town or in Havensight.

There is also Mongoose Junction, which has quite a few unique stores. They have a couple of nice t-shirt/swim gear type stores, a couple of fancy jewelry stores and one store with very unique, mostly inexpensive jewelry (Caravan Jewelers), a bar and outdoor cafe (Sun Dog), some fairly upscale clothing shops, even a cigar shop that also sells Harley Davidson merchandise... I think there is even a website for Mongoose Junction. Its a few blocks up the North Shore Road from the ferry dock. You'll see it as you're going to Trunk Bay... Its the series of stone buildings across the street from the National Park building, just as the road turns to the left and starts going up hill. Have fun!

Archived