scooters in port Canaveral- any preference?

The two scooter rental companies allowed on Royal's ships are

specialneedsatsea.com and

Scootaround.com.   

Check both websites and do a dummy booking to check pricing.  They vary.

We have rented from both companies many times and they are almost identical.   They rent the same scooters.

Your scooter will either be at the terminal or waiting for you in your stateroom.   The company you rent from will tell you where your scooter can be picked up.

Do you have an accessible stateroom?   Scooters must be parked inside your stateroom,  not outside.    

Check out Royal's special needs page.  You need to tell them you will have a scooter. 

Come back if you have additional questions.    Many, many people on this board have personal experience with renting scooters. 

4 hours ago, elizabethbp said:

Many thanks.  I looked at the two companies and Special  Needs is less money.  We have a Jr. Suite so I think we will be ok- just 2 of us.  

When you do your mock bookings to compare prices, make sure you uncheck the boxes for their insurance.  I forgot which one, but one of them includes it by default so you need to remove it.  I never got their insurance when I was renting scooters.

Thank you. The one without insurance is Scootaround.  What is odd is that when I tried to book online  I could not put in the return date, which is a Monday.   When I called they said I could return it on Monday.  Still, I found this strange and will likely use SpecialNeeds.