Cannot cancel online

ChrisOz

Searched everywhere. Impossible to cancel my cruise online. Seems that I must call. Guess it’s a way to force me to endure a call centre worker trying to talk me out of it.

Could this be a “feature” of only the Australian version of the Carnival website?

That odd, there was a circus about a month ago where a Karen shared booking number on a chat group, and someone else went and cancelled their cruise. Karen was all over social media blaming Carnival.

Maybe the removed the ability until they can put more safeguards online.

• Like 3

I just tried on my upcoming October cruise which is paid in full. If you go to booking & order details, then edit booking a screen will pop up with an option to "view cancellation information." Click on that and it appears to allow me to cancel anyway. I didn't try obviously 😄 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ChrisOz said:

Searched everywhere. Impossible to cancel my cruise online. Seems that I must call. Guess it’s a way to force me to endure a call centre worker trying to talk me out of it.

Could this be a “feature” of only the Australian version of the Carnival website?

It's possible it is a feature of the Aussie site.  Someone here would have to be able to check their Aussie cruise booking to verify.