Final payment and ticketing for flight ease

wesport

After you have paid, just have your TA (or Seabourn PCC) request ticketing.  Report back how  that works so that others will know.

We used it from Honolulu to Auckland this spring and I was very happy with it, and got a good fare.  We were able to select our own seats 8 months ahead of time, fly three weeks early, do a land tour, then hop on the ship on our own schedule.  A very nice feature compared other lines that don't let you do any of those things...

Happy sailing!

6 hours ago, wesport said:

If my final was on September 3, how long does it take for the flight to be ticketed? I would think once final is made, the flight is paid and ticketed. 

I'm in the same situation; we paid final in late August and tickets have not been issued yet (preventing us from booking seats).  Thanks to your post I called and found out that for "flexible" tickets they set a later ticketing date (for our late November sailing the ticketing was scheduled for Oct. 10th).  I was able to request early ticketing, and while I was told it may take a few days, I found that the tickets were issued within 10 minutes.  

Edited by johng75370