**LIVE** from MSC Seascape YC (Yacht Club) - Caribbean & Bahamas from Miami 14 September to 28 September 2024

Best Cat Mom

Pizza topic: one of the best meals we’ve ever had in YC was pizza delivered and we enjoyed it while consuming a full bottle of NF champagne! Of course, we added dessert snacks from the TSL.

If you’ve never had pizza and champagne before, consider it!

• Like 3

Walking back to my room at 0030 from the TSL I encountered one of the night time butlers with not one but two pizzas headed to one of the cabins on our passage way.  

I love MSC’s pizza but I don’t think even I could eat pizza this late at a night. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 3smithboys said:

I don’t think we will be able to do 3 sit down meals a day every day.

Remember that you can do combos of meals. If there is a starter you like on the YC restaurant menu, have that first and then go to the pool buffet for your mains. Or have some stuff at the pool and then a pizza in the room. Or have everything everywhere one day. The restaurant closes first, then the pool buffet and pizza is available the most hours each day. No FOMO here!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Rodin is the sommelier currently. He also has a protégé that started a few days ago. I think his name is Anakin

@DaKahuna got us on this one. We are not Star Wars aficionados so we did not understand the name significance and had no idea that he was kidding with us. He came clean last night after we learned from Rodin that the correct name is Edison.