Evening tour changed and no longer includes dinner, what options will I have?

AtlantaCruiser72

Sailing on the Shadow and we have an evening tour in Cartagena that originally included a meal leaving at 630pm getting back at 11pm. Now it’s changed to leave at 630pm and return at 930pm with no meal included. What dinner options will I have? Dining hours are so limited - will we be stuck with room service as our only option?

Not that it helps but someone once pointed out that officially boarding begins at 2pm ... the same time as the restaurants close😏

We had a similar issue with excursions returning mid afternoon when the only option was a pizza or similar at the pool bar ... or room service which they say can be served anywhere? 

Now they want to charge me for this tour, which was originally free/included, was 1.5 hrs longer and included a meal. All the previous free tours on this date are now select and no free options whatsoever. 

They previously cancelled two other tours on me at the same time they reduced the number of free options and raised prices. Not cute Silversea, not cute!  Given everything related to my poor experience with Silversea, and not even having stepped onboard, I am already prepared for them to be a one and done.

• Like 1