Available 25% discount if at least five excursions are chosen?

Europeantraveler1

5 minutes ago, Europeantraveler1 said:

We will be cruising on the Marina in 2025-Mediterranean Melody-for a 12-day cruise.  My husband seems to remember a discussion happening on CC that mentioned that if one was to book at least five excursions a 25% discount would be given.  Is that true?  Thanks!!

I think the number of excursions you have to do for the 25% depends on the length of the cruise. I know for my 50 day cruise in December/January we needed to do 12 to get the 25% off. That is if you booked with Simply More.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Europeantraveler1 said:

We will be cruising on the Marina in 2025-Mediterranean Melody-for a 12-day cruise.  My husband seems to remember a discussion happening on CC that mentioned that if one was to book at least five excursions a 25% discount would be given.  Is that true?  Thanks!!

No. As was the case with O Life, the number of purchased tours required to get the 25% YWYW (now SM) discount depends tour cruise’s itinerary. You can find your number on the first page of the ShoreExcursions.pdf that accompanied your Oceania invoice (or any of its update versions over the months preceding embarkation). You should also be able to find the YWYW minimum for your cruise online in your O shore ex cart. But, as a reminder, NEVER buy your tours on the O web and its cart. Way too many glitches!

1 hour ago, SATaxman said:

I think the number required is half of your port days plus one.

Not so sure about that…

There are some itineraries for which there is no YWYW/SM 25% discount. In fact, we’ve got a short 10 day PPT-PPT coming up in late January 2025 that does not have the discount available.

On the same subject does anyone know how they handle the 25% package discount if Oceania cancels one or two of your chosen excursions? I’ve had two cancelled so far and have scrambled to replace them in order to keep the minimum needed. If they miss a port or simply cancel another late into the cruise  -will the 25% be added to our account?