CBD Infused Hair Product

kalmich

13 hours ago, tootsiescurly said:

Smoke your pot and use your CBD. This is on you! You are wasting our time. You all do what you want to do! Most of us have better things to worry about.

Since you chose to take the time to open this thread and type a response, you’re actually wasting your own time. Cruise Critic isn’t school and this thread isn’t required reading. 

On 9/17/2024 at 10:51 AM, Elaine5715 said:

The issue is in states like mine CBD products can legally be made from marijuana, not just hemp.  

Do dogs alert on products made from hemp rather than marijuana? Not saying the OP should bring the hair spray on her cruise, just curious about the science. I’m guessing not, otherwise hemp clothing would also be prohibited. 

On 9/17/2024 at 9:18 AM, DeniseTr said:

I think the CBD thing is relatively new. I used a CBD salve on my cruises from 2018 to 2020, but it's  likely that pot has become so commonplace that the dogs were alerting to CBD too often, so they banned it all.

I'd agree, not worth taking the risk.

Carnival bans all CBD products. In Florida ports, all passengers get sniffed by the drug dogs