Pre-purchase wifi

nbsjcruiser

Hello all,

We don't have a drink package (we're not big drinkers) but I do want to purchase wifi for our Sun cruise in November - we get 50% off as I understand it since we're Platinum. I can't for the life of me figure out where I do this. I've looked in the app and online in my account and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm sure I've done this for previous cruises, maybe I'm mis-remembering 🙂 . Can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance

1 minute ago, nbsjcruiser said:

Hello all,

We don't have a drink package (we're not big drinkers) but I do want to purchase wifi for our Sun cruise in November - we get 50% off as I understand it since we're Platinum. I can't for the life of me figure out where I do this. I've looked in the app and online in my account and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm sure I've done this for previous cruises, maybe I'm mis-remembering 🙂 . Can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance

Once in the App, select Profile, then Medallion Net WiFi.  If your loyalty level isn't correct in the App, the discount won't apply.  In that case, you can go to GS and ask for them to apply the discount as OBC.  Some people have reported that calling yielded to getting the discount.  YMMV.  Connecting to MedallionNet onboard usually corrects and loyalty level discrepancies on the App and the discount applies correctly when purchased onboard in the same fashion.  Bite the bullet, though, if any price increases become imminent.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nbsjcruiser said:

Hello all,

thanks in advance

Are you using the newest Princess app? Make sure you have uploaded the most recent version. If you have that app you should find the button to take you to the Internet package options on the Welcome page that opens when you select the app. You just need to scroll down. It’s just below the links for dining reservations and package information. 

• Like 2