Princess EZ Air flights to Newark for Brooklyn embarkation, OK?

edgeman61

I realize that La Guardia airport is closer to the cruise port that Princess usually uses when sailing out of New York for Canadian cruises.

However, from a pricing standpoint, I can get a cheaper non-stop flight to Newark (booked through EZ Air) and I am using Princess transfer from airport to ship (and back).

Is this feasible?  What are the possible negatives of this course of action?

Thanks,

Edited by edgeman61
missing info

1 hour ago, edgeman61 said:

I realize that La Guardia airport is closer to the cruise port that Princess usually uses when sailing out of New York for Canadian cruises.

However, from a pricing standpoint, I can get a cheaper non-stop flight to Newark (booked through EZ Air) and I am using Princess transfer from airport to ship (and back).

Is this feasible?  What are the possible negatives of this course of action?

Princess uses Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. LaGuardia and Newark Airport, when there isn't any traffic, are not that much of a difference in terms of distance from BCT. A tad bit over 30-40 minutes each. JFK is a bit further. 

Regardless though, the fact that Princess is providing you transportation to and from EWR as part of your air package means that they think it's quite feasible and they guarantee it. You should go with the cheaper airfare-- there is no major advantage to either airport outside of cost.